Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Furlough Plan

There is just under 2 months left until I fly into Grand Junction for the beginning of my furlough. I love my work here, but I am very excited to see my family, friends, church and my supporters. I will be again working on my support base and would love to visit with you. Please feel free to email me for scheduling time together. Cost of living here has doubled and in some instances tripled. I will try to work some while home to offset funding. I will spend lots of time with my family. My kids, grand kids, siblings, my mother and my dear church family. I love you all and Praise God for your prayers, love and support. Can you believe that nearly 3 years ago I came to this country intending only to be here for 2 weeks. It is amazing to me that the direction of my life so changed for the better. WOW!! If your interested, I will be flying into Walker Field (Grand Junction Airport) on June 27, at 9:30 AM. Would love to see you and hug you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr Soxx,
You are such an inspiration to me. leaving everything you have known to go to a foreign country and do the lords work. I am praying for you and your family and I hope that the lord will fill your heart with joy all the days of your life because you are a good and faithful servant. May God bless you!