Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jagpal Sing Bharj





Tuesday May 6, 2008 ended up being a very busy but very joyful day. Praise the Lord, all is well. I had the priveledge of CO-delivering our directors baby boy. Both the Dr. and I had our hands out catching that sweet new life and helping to bring him into the world.
All is well and he is a wonderful new addition to the Amani family. Jag weighed in at 8#8oz (nearly 4 kg) and was 22" (55.9cm) in length. He, as you can clearly see has lots of dark hair and has NO mustache. Mommy and Daddy are proud and happy as well as Danynee and Diana the new big sisters. They were somewhat dismayed that he was so white at birth ( I guess they thought he would be darker).
God is so good. Everyday I see His blessings pour forth here. The baby home is doing well and the children who dwell there are doing great.
I can't stop praising Him for his greatness. I don't have a family photo yet that is publishable but hope to soon. In the meantime, you can see Jag here with his new Jja Jja Auntie Siouxanne.

1 comment:

Carol said...

You and the Armani Baby Cottage are in my prayers. I am seeking the Lord's direction and would love to serve in such a way. Maybe our paths will cross, if not here, than on the other side... Know that you are in my prayers either way. May God bless you and keep you safe, may He bring perfect peace and joy to your heart as you serve Him with your life.