Saturday, February 23, 2008

Uuuggghh



You never know when some creeping bug (bacterial or otherwise) is going to pounce on you. At any given moment. We are vulnerable to about 40-11 different things to get us sick. Right now 3 of us, including a 2 year old, a volunteer and I are suffering from an intestinal bug. At first, I thought I had food poisioning as well as the other volunteer but as we all seem to have the same symptoms, I have come to the conclusion that we all have the same Gastro-intestinal infection. ie...fever, nausea....you dont want me to continue. Checked for malaria and its negative, thank goodness, however, it sure is debilitating and I sure feel lousy. Could use a few prayers my way..
It has kept me home for the last 2 days. Grrrrr!!!
Printer went out in the office and I cant print any of my med sheets or feeding charts or anything. It is also hard to find a printer in town that is colored. That is a prayer need. I can't even read. I am so tired and sleepy that as soon as I do I fall asleep. Oh well, Im sure I can use the rest. Funds are running low so I don't drive the car much either. I try not to complain to much about the power outages that have been significantly increased lately. Gets old always being in the dark at night. Hmmm that sounds like a complaint. I should Praise God in the midst of it and Not worry. Now there's a novel idea. PRAISE GOD!!! I sure do and I sure am thankful for His presence. No snakes this week, that is a real good thing!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,it's me the house-boy missing you all!I just put the boys down 4 their afternoon nap.2nite we R all going 2 C Julia's HS play-Beauty &the Beast.Should B fun.Will be praying 4U. I have been sick 2-going on week 4-amazed at the amount of flegm my body produces-ugh-can't run-can's sleep well-gaining weight-Wah-God reminded me 2day it could B worse. We talk about ABC&U everyday!Cant w8 2 get back there.please hug&well hug-no kissing when sick-everyone for us-saw pictures of Dan&dad-so exciting.tell him we love Dan and are so happy 4 them.Tell Danyne to email us soon!

Anonymous said...

blahhhh