Friday, February 8, 2008

The Beginning of this blog

I am attempting something new. Not sure if it will work for me but it is worth a try. So all you blog reading friends out there. Let me know if you like this or if you think it will work for my newsletter and ministry tool for updates and communication about the latest and greatest of Siouxanne in Uganda.
I am excited to tell you that I will be starting my furlough home on June 25. I will board a British Airlines flight to London and have a 24 hour layover there. What should I do this time?? Then I will fly directly to Denver the next day where I hope my kids will be to pick me up. If you desire a visit with me or a presentation at your church or civic group, contact me for appointments. If you just want to have a meal, I am always up for eating. Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How scary! I felt like I was right there beside you while reading about those snakes!! Jordan and I pray for your health and safety nightly. Can't wait to see you in June. Take good care and may God Bless and keep you.

Anonymous said...

WE THINK YOUR BLOG IS A GREAT IDEA TO COMMUNICATE TO US ALL THAT IS GOING ON THERE.IT'S REALY NICE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND HEAR WHAT'S GOING ON AT THE BABY COTTAGE.
DON & PAT KUCEL