Sunday, February 17, 2008

Quiet Sunday

Just thought you would like to know, that today I led a peaceful, Non-snake invaded Sunday. I was blessed with a wonderful, beautiful not so hot day today. Praise God, how he watches over us. I have been working on updating and changing the nutritional plan and diet regime for the kids at the baby home. Mama Cook (Sarah) makes delicious meals but we need to tweak here and add there (as much as money and availability will allow) so that the kids have a better nutritional intake. It has taken me two weeks almost to get it finished and on paper. Tomorrow we start implementing. The kids are such sweet blessings here at the baby home. I enjoy them immensily. I feel like I have accomplished much over the last week and Thank God for it. I can't wait to see what this next week will bring (besides a trip to the dentist in Kampala). Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to support the Baby Cottage financially on a monthly basis? Or is there too much overhead involved for donations in the range of $20 to $5o?

dr.soxx said...

send your email and name to srmrhm2u@yahoo.com I can talk to you about donations