Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Computer Crash!!!

Actually I have a faulty hardrive. My computer is brand new and I have lost ALL my data, pictures, everything. I am adding this entry on someone elses computer so I cannot even add a picture. Please pray that I can get it taken care of quickly. It is under warrantly, but as I am in a third world country it will take some time and extra effort to accomplish getting the harddrive replaced. I am deeply saddened by the loss of not only my records but photos that I did not put on a disc yet. I know things will be OK in the end and none of it can go with me, but I look at family photos all the time and will sorely miss them. I had backed up a small amount of data on an Dell online back up thing that came with my computer but it will be only a small amount of it and I don't know when I will have it again. Fortunately, all your emails are stored online so at least I can communicate this way. I wont have Skype for awhile either. Bless you all dear ones and Happy New Year. May the Lord give you strength and Mercy and health for 2009. I miss you all and love you all
Siouxanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry - that sucks! Isabelle