Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sunday Musings!

It is less than a week before Thanksgiving and I am forever grateful to God above for my life, my family, the call He placed on my life and my church family and my friends. As I sit here in my room in Uganda reflecting on the last year, which has flown by, I feel so blessed and priveledged. I am, TOMMORROW exactly 1 year from my 50th birthday. Hmmm!!! I guess I could look at it differently. But, truthfully it is overwhelming to me, I have been on this planet that long. Thank you God for loving me and giving me life. Thank you for your many blessings. Thank you for the children I help here, keep well and work cooperatively to find good homes. Thank you for strong, Christian leadership and fellow missionaries who all share the same boss. Bless you my dear ones and May He who gives life, give you grace and peace and abundant blessings from above.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
By the way..... Happy Birthday to my Grandaughter Sabrina Harley Rose who today is 13.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ms. Siouxanne. I love you. Helene