Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Number 16 has arrived



Hello Dear Ones;

Just wanted to update you on my latest blessing. This morning at 9:57AM MST, my 16th Grand child arrived via C-Section at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Junction, Colorado. After I might add a long, painful and unsuccessful labor of about 28 hours. My baby ( my 23 year old son, Phillip) became a father.
Nathan Ray Hester arrived weighing in at 7#12.8 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He has a head full of downy black/brown hair and is absolutely beautiful. Nathan is my son's middle name and Rae is mine. I am so proud and happy that he has arrived and pray God's blessing on this new addition to the family. Thank you so much dear prayer warriors and supporters and loved ones. I pray your day is just as glorious. I am fast approaching the middle mark of my furlough here at home and wonder how it has flown by so quickly.

No comments: